Garnier Water Rose Micellar Water

by - August 19, 2020

Today I would like to share with you my new favorite beauty product and that is: Garnier's Water Rose Micellar Water. The formula came out earlier this year but I have tried it out just a few days back. Yes, I'm late to the game, I know. I've just been the biggest fan of classic Garnier Micellar Water (pink one - the first, original) and I didn't want to change it. Never really thought of experimenting, or getting another brand. You can tell, I was very satisfied with old one. However, I was shopping the other day at my local drugstore and when I was picking up my (old) classic Garnier Micellar Water, by mistake, I got Water Rose instead.

They are similar design and I really did not pay attention. When I came home, I found out what I got and I was actually surprised but also excited to try it out. So it has now been about 5 days but I couldn't wait more to share with you my experience. Before I do, let me tell you more about the product if you haven't tried it out yet, yourself. 

So the product is all-in-1 hyrdrating micellar cleanser water. It is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that is suprisingly powerful, yet gentle on skin. The Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water for all skin types effectively cleanses, removes makeup and hydrates skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing. This facial cleanser removes makeup, leaving skin perfectly clean without over drying. This Garnier Water Rose Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle on skin and can be used to remove face makeup and eye makeup. The gentle cleanser is vegan and formulated without alcohol, oils and fragrance.

Price of this product is: 8.99$. So for the thing it claims to do and the price, I honestly think this is the perfect combo. It smells nice too! Removes makeup perfectly. I really enjoy it and I probably won't go back to classic formula. 

If you are interested in ordering the product (and you don't have it in your country), here is the link to order it online: https://www.garnierusa.com/about-our-brands/skin-care/micellar-cleansing-water/water-rose-micellar-cleansing-water

Let me know if you have tried it and which of the Garnier Micellar Water you prefer?


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. That seems like a great product!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a detailed review! I was interested to learn about this product
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a lovely product! it's great it works for you even if you accidentally bought it! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Instagram