August in Summer Sandals

by - August 04, 2020

Hello everyone. Today's topic is dedicated to Fashion in August and this is the first post out of many upcoming in ''series''. We are going to start with my favorite part and that's shoes. As you may see, it's all about Summer Sandals and Espadrilles! 

Don't know about you, but I was never fan of sandals, until now. Basically, I would never ever wear them not because I was insecure but I just didn't love them. Closed shoes were my thing. However, that has changed once I started my research. At the same time, internet (aka Instagram) exploded with blogger posts of their favorite and most used pair of shoes. Scrolling down, each day, at least 10 images would pop up with close up of either sandals, espadrilles or a pair of heels. I have to say, what was most catchy for me, were sandals and that's when I started to fell in love with them, slowly but surely. Please let me know in comments if I was the only one. I'm sure I wasn't but yes..

Summer sandal collection

Out of hundreds of model and different pairs, I couldn't choose my favorite. Some of them I have to say I'm not the biggest fan, but for the most part I love them. Then the time came for me to buy my own pair (or should I say ''pairs...'). My close friend actually recommended to not waist my time and just search for a pair on Zara Offical website (which I did). So I have to say the first pair (the winners) are these lovely: Woven Heeled Denim Sandals  (99.90USD) in denim blue. They are mid -heigh heel with squared toe as you can see in the photos below. What caught my attention was perfect design and the color. 

They are really unique and lovely. The price point is a little on higher side but I believe they are a good investment and that they will last long. Style wise they are great for many occasions, but I would recommend wearing them for work, office, night out, coffee with friends, photo-shooting (always), birthday party, friend's wedding etc.. Honestly, there are so many I can't think of right now. 

Image 3 of WOVEN HEELED DENIM SANDALS from Zara Image 2 of WOVEN HEELED DENIM SANDALS from Zara

So this was my choice and I will share my thoughts as soon as they arrive. If you would like to check them out here's the link: https://www.zara.com/us/en/woven-heeled-denim-sandals-p12311610.html?v1=56219658 

For other top rated (in my opinion) Zara sandals you can check:

You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. I love your choice of sandals!

    www.whatsarahwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes! I need to go through the Zara site :)

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love sandals! Only thing I wear during our long summers.
    These are so pretty!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo these blue sandals are so pretty for summer!

    I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like a lovely selection of sandals. Thank you for sharing.

    Lauren | www.bournemouthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection, I'll have to have a look at Zara x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I think you will find something you like, Zara is my favorite store for sure!

      Delete
  7. Wow all so gorgeous! Have a great week.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love this I am a fan of sandals lol, thanks for posting!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram