Winter Wonderland & Blogmas

by - November 23, 2016

Hi beauties! How are you enjoying these colder winter days? Are you preparing and decorating for the holidays yet? I still haven't taken my baubles out of boxes but I'm planning to do it very soon. I'm too much excited for December. I literally can not wait for the real holiday season hopefully filled with a bit of snow. Snow is a real treat. I love ice-skating as well as skiing. It's just the best feeling, waking up in room decorated with fairy lights and beautiful tree, looking at the window and seeing white wonderland! Then, having gingerbread cookies with hot chocolate and marshmallows for breakfast - what a life.


The only thing I don't like is when my hands get dry. No hand cream can help them - we have strong winds here but I can live with that. Oh and also, rainy storms are really boring. Anyhow, I'm excited for my future posts! I hope you will like them too. My personal favorite posts to read are xmas ones! I'm planning to get more into DIY & baking. My blog is dedicated to Beauty & Fashion and that's my priority but I'm making an excuse for winter season because I get inspired for so many other things too! I'd love to do Blogmas but I'm not sure if I'll be able to post for 24 days every single day. So instead I'll be posting much more frequently but still not committing to Blogmas. Also, I want to thank you for following me on Bloglovin', we're near 700 followers and I'm so happy about that. I started this blog early July this year and I've been blogging for only few months. Let me know in comments if you are excited for winter posts and are you planning to do Blogmas, I'd like to know!

You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. I started making diy's for xmas and yesterday I decorated my tree and the house, yayyy!!! I am so excited for festive season! I love reading xmas posts and diy posts, I love to see what others are making! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's amazing! I always think it's too early, but actually it's not! I can not wait to read all of your posts Yiota ^^ <3

      Delete
  2. Yaay I am excited for our favorite time of the year, and I can't wait to see your posts! Also absolutely loving the makeover you've done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting so close to 700 followers in such a short amount of time! Well done!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Bloglovin, just followed you on there! I wish it would snow where I live since I also love winter season <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I followed you back ^^ and I'm glad we both share love for snow :)

      Delete
  5. Great post and love your overall blog theme :)
    http://beautyloveandotherstuff.blogspot.com/2016/11/review-just-herbs-silksplash-rehydrant-face.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything related to winter and Xmas, can not wait for more posts xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love winter and winter themed posts :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait! I love Christmas time!
    Great blog! I'm following you! Follow back? <3
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Great job!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogmas sounds like a really fun challenge - good luck with posting more frequently! :)
    Have you tried the Body Shop hemp handcream? It's AMAZING for dry hands, I love mine!

    Hope you have a great weekend ahead! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Are you planning to do Blogmas? I haven't tried that one but I know the Body Shop has some amazing products, thanks for recommendation :) I'm going to get one then x I hope you have an amazing weekend as well!

      Delete
  11. Good luck with blogmas! I'm doing it as well, and so far it's been a tight schedule for me to get them photographed myself and written at the same time. How has your planning been? The winter weather has made me feel so excited yet tired, haha x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// Come read my BLOGMAS posts!
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram