ORIGINS skincare favorites Original Skin collection

by - July 29, 2020

Hello everyone and welcome back. Today is the perfect day to talk about skincare favorites. So during quarantine I came across some new products that I fell in love and would like to share with you. For many years I have struggled with finding the best skincare products for my skin. I have combination skin with oily T zone, prone to acne. 

The one really important mistake I've been making for long time is not moisturizing. I couldn't understand the idea of putting oil or heavy mouisturizers on already oily skin base. But I was wrong. I am sure you heard of that good one: It's important to drink a lot of water. Yes, I know but it is not enough to keep your skin moisturized, that's why you need this. Anyhow, using a bunch of drying products on your skin for many years, I felt my skin was really damaged. In my future posts I will try to explain my complete skin journey but in this post I want to share something that changed my routine completely and that I current love.

So as you may see even from the title, today I am going to write about Origins. Now, I believe many of you heard about this brand but let me tell you how I found out about it. So I've known about this brand for few years now but it wasn't available in my country. I couldn't order online either which I really had the biggest wish to do so. I came across this brand for the first time probably on YouTube watching people's reviews or skin care routines. I enjoy watching those kinds of videos because you can always learn something new or find some useful products or brands like this one. Basically, I have to say that I am not one of those YouTube fans that would just buy everything their ''idol'' says. No. I am really aware of today's marketing, branding, collaborations and promoting benefits. Being blogger, I have experienced but I always cancel those kinds of offers. So just a little back up story to honestly say that this isn't paid promotion and all opinions are my own. 

Let's talk about the products now. The collection I have chosen to test out first is: ORIGINAL SKIN. So the first thing I have tried is: Retexturizing Mask With Rose ClayOk, let me first say why I chose this product to test out first and this specific group of products. I love anything made out of roses. I love the smell, the feeling and how it reacts on my skin. So what this product does is it gently draws out dirt & debris, exfoliates to refine skin’s texture. It also visibly minimizes the look of pores in one simple step. Skin is left looking perfected & polished just as they mention. Formula is without any parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients. Except they do use cruelty-free honey and beeswax. The key ingredient is: Willowherb. How to use: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Avoid eye area. Leave on 10 minutes. Using wet fingertips, wash off. Use 1-2 times per week. It's that easy and it will help your skin a lot, trust me!
Origins Original Skin Collection & Reviews - Skin Care - Beauty ...
Second product is: Matte Moisturizer with WillowherbIt is a deliciously hydrating matte moisturizer that softens, smooths and visibly minimizes pores for a gorgeously glowing look. Infused with Willowherb, this lush water cream boosts hydration, visibly evens tone, refines texture & visibly minimizes pores. With a natural matte finish, it leaves skin looking soft, smooth, fresh & vibrant. I love that you can apply it whenever you want, it's great. For ingredient list you can click on marked product name and check yourself why this product is so beneficial. 

Third one is: Origins Original Skin - Essence Lotion with Dual Ferment Complex OrigSo what this one does is it claims to boost glow. Up moisture. Refine texture. And minimize pores. All in one simple step. This potent, multi-tasking essence lotion is fortified with our dynamic Dual Ferment Complex to enhance our radiance-reviving blend of Willowherb and Persian Silk Tree. The weightless, oil-free texture provides lightweight hydration as it softens, refines and restores radiance. Skin looks instantly smoother, brighter, positively glowing.You can use it by patting it on clean skin with cotton pad AM and PM. Follow with Original Skin Renewal Serum or appropriate serum.

And the last but not least - Origins Original Skin - Renewal Serum with Willowherb. Quite expensive product I know but the price is normal for what it does. So it says that With each application, this silky-smooth serum infuses skin with glow-boosting moisture, smoothes away roughness & visibly blurs pores. The result: Skin looks vibrant and glowing. I can honestly say that after using this my skin looks really glowy and refreshed and I love it.

Thank you for reading and stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have tried Origins and what are your favorite products.













You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. I like products from GinZing collection. I didn't try these but they sounds great. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/summer-fragrances-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried that brand but thank you for recommendations :)

      Delete
  2. Your welcome :) and thanks for visiting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this range yet, but it sounds really lovely xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should :) Thanks for visiting my blog ^^

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful brand, I would love to try this out!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree ^^ I highly recommend! Let me know if you do :)

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful set. I still have yet to try origins.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the retexturising mask! One of my faves along with Drink Up Intensive! xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, thanks for sharing your thoughts <3

      Delete
  8. This brand has amazing products, I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Origins is one of my favorite brands. I love their face masks and this rose clay one is my absolutely favorite. :-)

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your experience :)

    have a fab day
    Tiziana
    www.tizianaolbrich.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so lovely! Thanks for the review.
    Gemma x
    https://www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram