Perfect Summer Outfit in DressLily

by - July 24, 2020

I've come back and naturally a lot of emails waited for me. One of them was from DressLily. As you may or may not know, I have collaborated with DressLily few years back. When it comes to new brands, that are unfamiliar, I recommend to everyone to be careful. However, by now, I can say that DressLily is trust worthy, in my case. Few of my blogger friends have also worked with them and they all had great experience with received clothes and items. 

Before I show you what I have ordered, I would like to share with you few of the items I liked on their online shop which you can check HERE. There are so many summer bikinis, hats and bag which cough my attention. However I selected few of my favorites which are very affordable. Oh yes, the price. They have amazing prices but with that I have to say comes quality of items. It's not the most luxurious for the obvious reasons but it's pretty good for the price. Even with that you can get 20% off all the items if you use code: DLBF20. Of course you can find many more codes on their website especially if you are new user. 

I've made this cute collage of my favorite Summer DressLily items which I can recommend to you. Below the photo are all the links! By clicking on the name it will directly take you to their website for more details. As I've mentioned prices are amazing and if you are looking for a little summer refreshment of your wardrobe, go ahead and check them out.




Check for more at: www.dresslily.com

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love the hat !! so summery
    Sonia
    www.soniaaicha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer outfit, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bikini top!

    Zoey | www.zoeyolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single piece! That swimsuit is adorable.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A swimsuit with tummy control is always a plus and it is super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the prices especially the swimsuit and the hat.
    Thanks for the recommendations!
    xxx

    Wishing you the best!

    https://ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to check out dressily. I have heard good things and your picks here are great!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram