AESTHETICS AND FASHION CONCEPTS

by - July 23, 2020

New blogging beginning. What I want to discuss, what I want to change? Well, having this long time off, I have changed. Not only me, but my surrounding, my thoughts. Being lover of fashion, I tend to investigate all the time. I believe I have my own style, but I am always trying to learn. Few years back, I wrote post on How to find and build your own style , and now when I take a look, I mostly agree with what I had to say. However, at this point, to me.. it's more than that. Creativity does not come from inspiration. It comes from person's aesthetics values. What do we find attractive, what others don't. 

Exploring more about aesthetic values, I came across many different concepts. I found the connection between the two. It's acceptable to grow and to change opinion. We are not the same person as we were yesterday. It's same with fashion taste. 

I find myself being so confused, when I think about my fashion choices few years back. I came across many questions. Thinking about the society, at some point, I believed it had impact on me. Scrolling on Instagram seeing similar outfits, similar fashion pieces has made me realized the power of social media over their users. 

Then it was the right time to put a stop sign. What if we build up our own concepts? Being creator instead of follower. Even if you don't have professional social platform. Try and become your own fashion icon. Be different. That's the main message behind this post. In sea, full of lookalikes, stand out. Slowly, without pressuring yourself, try to build concept with your aesthetic values. Good, now keep going xx


my own bag ver.2 _ mustard

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This are wise and true words in the context of fashion! Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram