THINGS YOU CAN DO IN QUARANTINE WHEN YOU'RE BORED

by - July 26, 2020

We are all in the same situation where yet again we face #stayathome. It may seem as scary or boring thing but it's the best for us and we should accept it. Recently I've watched so many YouTube videos about people's experience and what I've learned is that even if to some of us, it seemed as not so serious, in fact, it is very serious situation. If you can be that one inspiring person that always wears a mask, gloves and washes hands multiple times a day, then great for you. Anyhow, on positive note, this extra free time is perfect for us beauty and fashion lovers and believe it or not there are so many great things we can do. If you are bored, if you feel really unproductive then I hope this post will help you a lot. So let's begin.

Declutter Your Workspace with These 5 Tips

1. Learning to cook something new - I know some of you may not like cooking or baking but trust me. I am lover of food but when it comes to creating a meal myself, it's like impossible mission. But recently, I've downloaded TikTok and as I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, I really enjoy cooking videos on the app. Dances aren't my favorite thing, you know.. They are all the same and a little bit childish. Not my cup of tea. Seeing all those delicious recipes, I literally couldn't scroll. Oh and it's sometimes bad, yes.. It can make you pretty hungry but saving them in your gallery for later (when you feel bored) is amazing. There're bunch of them which take less then 5 minutes, sometimes even 2. Surprise your people or yourself and enjoy delicious meal, you'll feel proud.

2. New Workout Routine - This is great time for getting that perfect look and body of your dreams. You can do it! Even if you don't want to lose or gain weight, you will feel so much better starting a new workout routine. Create schedule and do it. It can be 15-30 minutes a day, few times a week, more or less, however you want. Recently, I've started watching Chloe Ting, and I plan to do her amazing Leg workout. You can check her Workout Programs HERE.

3. Reorganizing your spaceIf you love home decoration this could be great thing for you. Reorganizing your bedroom or living area, bathroom, it could be any room. Maybe you want to change something, add some more colors, look online for new furniture or perhaps buy nice smelling candles. Honestly, you can work so much on it. DIY is good option too. Maybe you can get inspiration on Pinterest

4. Starting your own little business  - this is probably the most interesting one. Yes, it can take a lot of time and effort but it will for sure keep you entertained. We are ''lucky'' to live in times where social medias are so popular, which is perfect for getting attention from people. Be unique, think of something special. What's that one thing you can bring to society that other's can't? How can you make the impact. Think about it.

5. Cleaning and organizing - Finally you have plenty of time to clean or organize your closet. It can be fun. What motivates me when I feel like not cleaning - are YouTube Cleaning videos. I never thought using a lemon in cleaning process could be so helpful, I was surprised. There are so many tricks you find. Nice smelling place, will put you in great mood.

Let me know if any of these inspired you and if you want PART2. Take care xx

You May Also Like

32 comments

  1. Yes, those are productive things to do, and also we can find some old things that matter to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here to fill up our time!

    Paige // Paige Eades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these ideas! I have been doing Chloe ting workouts! I have also been making sure to add in some more TLC time whilst during quarantine!

    https://www.emilyclareskinner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily for sharing that :D And glad you liked thesee. Chloe is just great and whenever I see 10 minute video in title, I am all for it hehe

      Delete
  4. I've been doing nearly all of these, as they really are good for passing time and stimulating creativity. Thanks for sharing, babe!

    XO,
    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great ideas! A friend is actually starting a business in quarantine!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips hun!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, thanks to the quarantine, some things have changed for the better in our heads and homes)
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the tips! SO nice to keep busy doing something productive.

    xx,
    Anita

    https://nanphanita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cleaning and organizing has totally been my lockdown jam! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your ideas! For me, it's a great time to work extra hard on my blog and continue growing my brand.

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's best to have time to work on yourself in any way :)

      Delete
  11. Interesting post! Thanks for sharing!

    Carina | https://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some great tips. We can go back to some of our hobbies like coloring etc. :-)

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such great tips! I have a similar post, and came to realise it doesn't have to be doom and gloom, there are a lot of productive things to do!
    Ellie // elliekblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, I will check your post ^^ Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Instagram