Welcome Back

by - July 22, 2020

Hello everyone and finally welcome back. Welcome back to you and welcome back to me. Finally after taking a long break from blogging I have decided to come back. Reason for me being gone can be simply described by one famous sentence and that is: Life happens! A lot of it has to do with collage, work, and just growing up. 

Before continuing my blogging journey I had to write this post. It's 22 of July. Summer, as never seen before. We're facing a serious virus and at this moment patience is really important. New conditions, new lifestyle has made us realize many things which I will probably write on in my future posts.

I believe that social media is really helpful in this stressful times. Recently I've enjoyed app: TikTok. I found some really quick and easy recipes on there which I can not wait to try out.. Some of them I actually have and would like to share them with you. Dances are fun to watch but are not something I am fully enjoying on the app.

There are many topics I would like to discuss but I also want to keep my blog beauty/fashion related for the most part. In few days I will organize a new blog post schedule and you will be informed as well. 

Take care and I will see you soon.


How to streamline and style your home office to boost productivity. White office decor, stylish workspace, black and white office, big bunch of flowers in office, blogger workspace, blogger desk, blogger office, creative workspace, glamorous workspace

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram