Batiste Dry Shampoo

by - June 05, 2016

We all had bad hair day. Something that saved my hair so many times in situations like those is dry shampoo and my favorite brand is Batiste.
Washing your hair too often, as you might know already, can damage your hair or make it even more greasier. It's best to wash it every second day, or if you're lucky enough and your hair isn't that oily, every third day.
When I wash my hair it looks amazing for 24h and next day is the day I apply my dry shampoo. I apply it only to roots of my hair. Separate hair and spray 30cm away from your roots, on two, three spots and then gently massage to get rid of any white marks. Shake it off and you are ready to go!

     FAVORITE FIVE: MARCH 2016 favorite five beauty products | march 2016| the body shop chamomile sumptuous cleansing butter, batiste dry shampoo, h&m dipliner ink, & other stories lip primer pot, h&m happily ever after | more details on my blog http://junegold.blogspot.de | life & style diary from hamburg | #beauty #thebodyshop #batiste #hm #andotherstories #cleansingbutter #dryshampoo #eyeliner #lipprimer #nailpolish:

My favorite is blue one called ''Cool & Crisp Fresh''. If you want really big volume I'd recommend XXL volume, pink one. It will give your hair huge volume and it will make you feel as if you just walked out from hair salon. However, I wouldn't suggest using it too often because it's very strong comparing to others, that's why my best choice is the blue one.

 
 
If you live in area where you can't get them or in general you don't want to use dry shampoo instead you can use any Baby Powder which works great as well.
I have really oily hair and this shampoo saved so much time, energy and nerves when it comes to my hair. I tried a lot of them, however I still haven't got my hands on brand new line but I'm excited to get them as soon as possible!


Here's how brand describes this product:
Batiste Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water. Batiste offers an instant fix by revitalizing greasy, dull and lifeless hair. Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body for that easy style solution. Simply spray it on and comb it out.

How to use:
Shake can vigorously, Spray evenly over hair, massage into scalp with fingertips, let sit a few moments and brush out preferably using a natural bristle brush.

Ingredients of original (green) one:
Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Parfume, Limonene, Linanool, Geranol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium, Cetrimonium Chloride.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I quite like the Batiste dry shampoo- I find myself using it all the time on second day hair! Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram